Last Updated: 04/12/2023
Acceptance of Terms
If you do not agree with any part of these terms, you must not use the Site and should discontinue its use immediately.
The Site is not intended for use in any jurisdiction or country where such use would contradict local law or regulation, or where it would require us to comply with registration requirements in such jurisdiction or country. Therefore, those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if applicable.
The Site is not designed to meet specific industry regulations (HIPAA, FISMA, etc.), and should not be used if your interactions would be subject to such laws. The Site should not be used in a manner that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Minors under 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site, including its source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics (collectively, the “Content”), and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”), are our property or are licensed to us. They are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site for your information and personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes without our express written consent.
You are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you are eligible to use the Site. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
If you provide false, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete information, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
The Site is intended for purposes specified by us, and you may not use it for other purposes. Commercial endeavors not endorsed or approved by us are prohibited.
As a user, you agree not to:
- Systematically extract data or content from the Site to create or compile a collection, compilation, database, or directory without our written permission.
- Deceive, defraud, or mislead us and other users, particularly in attempts to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Interfere with, bypass, or disrupt the security features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Misuse our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or that modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Impersonate another user or person or use another user’s username.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism (e.g., clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Use any automated system, including spiders, robots, cheat utilities, scrapers, or offline readers that access the Site, or unauthorized scripts or software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for sending unsolicited emails, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site for any effort to compete with us or for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
The Site does not offer an option for users to publish or post material. However, you may have the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). These Contributions may be accessible to other users of the Site and third-party websites. You are responsible for your Contributions and agree to the following:
- Your Contributions do not infringe on any third party’s proprietary rights, including copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights.
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site
Contact Information To resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please contact us at:
This concludes the paraphrased version of the terms and conditions from the Parenting Pick website.