- 0.1 #1 HaloVa Bottle & Tube Brush Cleaning Set
- 0.2 #2 Baby Bottle Brush Cleaning Set – with Bonus Drying Rack
- 0.3 #3 6 in 1 Bottle Brush Cleaner Kit
- 0.4 #4 Munchkin Baby Bottle and Sippy Cup Cleaning Set
- 0.5 #5 VERISA 5 in 1 Baby Bottle Cleaning Brush Set
- 0.6 #6 Baby Bottle Brush 7 Set
- 0.7 #7 MoomooBaby Triple Brush Set
- 0.8 #8 MagicCindy 4 in 1 BPA Free Cleaning Bottle Brush
- 0.9 #9 Gland Baby Bottle Cleaning Brushes, Set of 5
- 0.10 #10 45 Degree Latitude 3 Piece Bottle Brush Set
- 1 How to choose the right bottle cleaning brush?
- 2 Benefits of using a bottle cleaning brush
- 3 How to maintain Formula bottle cleaning brush?
Cleaning baby bottle is a thing that a parent does daily. I believe cleaning the bottle is not a problem since we, parents, are willing to do this for our child’s hygiene, health and safety.
When buying milk bottle brush, we probably go straight, pick a brush and get back home, without realizing that there are brush cleaning sets available on the market. This is a gamechanger since a brush cleaning set allows us to clean from the top to the bottom of a bottle. Here, we got you covered to ensure that you get the right kind of bottle brushes for milk bottles of different sizes. You can even clean the nipples of the bottle as well with these bottle cleaning brush sets. Top 10 Bottle Brush Cleaning Sets
Being a mother is no easy task and cleaning the bottles could seem like a mundane job, but if you have the right tools then it may be a different story for you. This means this brush set is a bomb of a product. We say this because not only the brushes can be used for different purposes. There is more to this and we have collaborated all of that into this section. Read on to know more.
- A very helpful set of brushes that can get rid of bacteria at once
- A combination of nylon, stainless steel and sponge makes cleaning super easy
- Can clean bottles, its parts, nipples, sippy cups and other accessories like breast pumps
- The flexible adds to this and you can also make the most out of this
- Can be used for all major brands
- Lifetime warranty makes it a genuine product
- The sponge tip may wear out in a while
This purchase will not disappoint you as you get 3 in 1 bottle cleaning brush. We say this because you can interchange the brush heads for cleaning different parts of the bottles, sippy cups or even breast pumps. Moreover, it is perfect for bottles of all sizes and cleaning your child’s bottles were never so easy.
- This is a pretty looking brush set
- You get brush with hard bristles for cleaning stubborn deposits, a soft sponge and a long narrow brush to clean tubes as well as teats
- It is FDA approved
- Is BPA free, which is a relief
- Comes with a matching drying rack that can hold 8 bottles in total
- You get a lifetime guarantee to assure you about the quality of the product
- If you are planning to travel with this, then you will have lost the drying rack behind because of its gigantic size
This set will steal your heart right away because it is neat and comes with 6 different tools for cleaning. That said, we mean you do not have to swap or do anything special and just focus on cleaning. You get a set of brushes to clean bottles, teats, pacifiers, straw or tubes and sponges for soft scouring. We have found some information on this and they are as follows:
- Extremely useful set that can help you clean straws as well
- The brushes are flexible that helps you access hard to reach spots
- Sponge is made from high-density material
- These do not scratch bottles at all
- Easy to maintain as you can just clean them and air dry
- Is an eco-friendly set that has a polypropylene handle
- Is BPA free and FDA approved
- The sponge top falls apart pretty soon
- The smallest brush is way too small
Munchkin is a well-known name in the baby product industry and this certainly makes each of its products one of the most sought-after one. This cleaning set is no exception to this and if you get baby bottle brushes along with a rotating drying rack, slotted drip tray, and a built-in reservoir, then we don’t have to talk much about it.
- This is more or less an organizer that keeps your baby bottles, spoons and many more accessories in one place
- You can store as many as 12 bottles in this rack
- You get a sprout brush, straw brush, bottle brush and a silicone nipple brush
- In fact, the sponge brush and the nipple brush can be combined into one single brush
- The spinning drying makes it easy to access
- The drying rack takes up a lot of space
- You may have to be careful while cleaning with this set for the fear of breaking it
You get everything you practically need with this brush set and there is nothing fancy about it. It could be regarded as a to the point product that you may need to for cleaning a baby bottle. So, you get a bottle brush, sponge cleaner, straw brush and nipple brush. Rest assured these brushes do not scratch the bottles and you can clean the sturdiest of sediments with this brush set.
- Keeps the bottles free of bacteria by cleaning them thoroughly
- The brushes have been designed specially to help you clean hard to reach areas
- These are eco-friendly handle is made of polypropylene or PP that ensures non-slip
- Made from nylon, high-quality sponge, and stainless steel
- Can clean bottles of all major brands
- You can clean bottles, teats, pacifiers, pumps, straws and more with this set
- Forceful usage may cause breakage
- Remember handles are detachable, so they come off at times
What makes the set of aSmallFish useful is the pair of tongs. This makes removing bottles from hot or boiling water quite easily. Not to mention, the sponge brush, nylon brush, straw brush and nipple brush to be equally valuable. These brushes are easy to clean and are even dishwasher safe. The brushes can bend a little and that makes a lot of difference while cleaning. Have a look at the below discussion for more details:
- It is baby safe and is free of BPA and Phthalates
- Nontoxic and the nylon used in the brushes is food grade
- It keeps your baby’s bottles germ-free
- The flexible brushes can reach every nook and corner while cleaning
- The bristles and sponge both are firm but they do not scrape the bottles
- 100% money back guarantee
- One common problem mars them all, that would be of the sponge brush wearing out faster
Simple bottle brush cleaner set that does what it is meant for, which is cleaning. It is very easy to use, clean, assemble and take apart. You can clean bottles of major brands with this set without grazing them even a bit. You can clean bottle, nipples, pump part and other accessories. Has a firm handle from eco-friendly PP that does not slip which is a positive thing for any brush cleaning set.
- Most importantly, this is a BPA free product
- The brushes are designed especially that they reach every corner of the bottles while cleaning
- You get a straw cleaner that is quite a handy tool
- Just make sure that you clean and dry the brush before using it again
- Has a non-PVC packing that makes it safer
- Mostly cleans bottles of all kinds
- Sponge tends to fall apart quicker than expected
- Needs to be replaced sooner
MagicCindy 4 in 1 is made from premium quality substances and that is why they last longer. It has a firm handle that lends it a sturdy look and it has an ergonomic grip, which can help you in the best possible ways while cleaning. If you are looking for anything that can clean your baby bottles meticulously, then you must give them a thought.
- The best part is that you can use these cleaning glass bottles as well
- Interchangeable brush heads make it a functional product
- Easy to clean and the soft brush makes it convenient to clean
- Are simple to store as this set does not take a lot of space
- The bristles are firm enough to take on the roughest of stains
- Does not scuff bottles, pacifiers or teats in the least
- A bit overpriced as you can get brushes like these at an affordable price
This set of 5 brushes can clean bottles and accessories of different sizes to be cleaned. Can clean bottles, sippy cups and pumps very well which is evident from its build. You can use it for cleaning nipples, bottles, sippers, pacifiers and what not. The detachable heads make it convenient to use and they sit tight on the handle. They are nothing flimsy and there is nothing to worry about this set.
- It is a light in weight cleaner
- It is BPA free and that should be taken into consideration
- Available in different colors surely gives you an option
- You can use the brushes to clean any standard bottle
- The changeable heads need a soft push to fit into the handle, therefore preventing any injury
- The brush set is easy to clean and is even dishwasher safe
- Although, the sponge is of high density, yet you must look out for it
There are products that promise a lot and deliver little; then there are a few reliable ones that convey what they are supposed to do and fulfill their roles. The 45 Degree Latitude brush set is one such example of the latter type. You can clean baby bottles, teats, pumps, mugs, flasks, sippers, beer growler and more with this set. You will find more about this product in the rest of this conversation in particulars.
- You can get detailed cleaning with this set
- With its grip is ergonomic, 45 Degree Latitude makes sure that your cleaning remains flawless
- You get a release ring with this purchase that can help you keep the different together
- This makes it easy to find them when in hurry
- You get a lifetime warranty on this product which proves the authenticity of the product
- A little bit expensive for a bottle cleaner for sure
How to choose the right bottle cleaning brush?
Look there is no thumb rule for buying a cleaning brush. Nonetheless, you can select your baby bottle cleaning brush with good care. No matter how dishwasher safe they are, they still need to be scrubbed. We have a few pointers that can help you find the best cleaning brush for your baby.
- Handle – The grip should be non-slip as it must withstand all the scrubbing that you would be putting up while cleaning a bottle.
- Long – The length of the bottle matters because a long bottle cleaning brush can clean the gunk at the bottom with ease.
- Neck – Whichever model you buy, you must make sure that the neck of the cleaner is flexible to help you reach difficult spots
- Bristles – You should get a combination of brushes like those with soft bristles needed for gentle cleaning and some to scrape off sediments that settle in the bottom.
- Tip – The tip must have a sponge as this allows you to clean with care, yes they tend to tear with continuous use, but are quite significant.
- Price – Do not go for overpriced brushes, as you will have to change them eventually and that is why there is no need to spend a fortune on them.
How often should you replace these brushes?
This is no science, which means you are the best judge. A mother knows what is best for her child and this is no exception. The moment you feel it looks worn out or starts to shed, you must know that time has come to get rid of it. In case, you want to know more about the latest brushes, then we have mentioned a few names that you can choose from. Of course, reading more reviews like this can help you sort it out as well, but for now, we have researched a lot for you. So, you can select one of these brushes and start your cleaning.
Benefits of using a bottle cleaning brush
The first thing that goes into its favor is that these brushes keep the baby bottles sanitized. Need we say even more? This must be the most important part that should do the talking, but there is more to using cleaning brushes, like:
- These are a blessing when you are in a rush to feed the baby
- You can wash the bottles in advance and avoid rushes
- They can clean bottles as they can access hard to reach places in the bottle
- It takes off the stress from parents as they make cleaning bottles a breeze
- Overall, they are efficient to wash bottles and other accessories
How to maintain Formula bottle cleaning brush?
Again, there is no written rule about cleaning your bottle cleaning brush, but yes, you need to keep them clean for sure. If your cleaner is not sanitized then what is the point in sterilizing a baby bottle with it? Hence, you must take ample care that the bottle brush is cleaned thoroughly. We have a found a few ways that you can use to keep them maintained.
- Fill a sink or a pan with hot water
- Add liquid dish detergent to this water
- Soak in the brush for around 15 minutes in this solution
- This will loosen the dirt and debris
- You can scrub this brush with a nylon scouring pad or run a plastic comb to clean it further
- Wash the cleaning brush with running water
We would recommend you not to use any harsh chemicals like hydrogen peroxide over this, as it may not be good for your baby.
There are many baby bottle brushes in the market that you can choose from today. It may get overwhelming for you if you are a first-time parent, but our review of the brush sets hopefully would have made it easy for you. Anticipating that you have found the appropriate brush for your baby’s bottle, we would like to take your leave now. Do let us know how you feel about our sincere efforts through the comments section.